1714COB plane light source led
Widely used in: landscape lights, indoor lighting, outdoor street lighting, stage lights, lighting projects.
Note: Power size, voltage, color temperature can be made according to customer requirements.
COB light source use precautions
Use our COB light source products, please read this instruction carefully before use to avoid causing bad products to occur!
First, the installation instructions and precautions:
1. Do not use LED driver power supply that exceeds our recommended voltage/current. It should be driven by our recommended voltage/current or recommended voltage/current.
2. When using this product, please ensure that the positive and negative poles of the LED light source are soldered to the positive and negative poles of the LED light source respectively.
3. The power supply must be discharged during welding. Do not carry live work;
4, static protection, assembly station (workbench) need to use anti-static mats, and should be grounded. The soldering iron must be grounded to prevent excessive static electricity from causing breakdown of the chip and leakage or dead light;
5. Our company adopts the LED light source of the silicone packaging process. When hand welding, please be careful not to touch or press the light source silica gel. When assembling the reflector cup and the lamp housing, do not press the light source dam glue (our COB light source dam is Surrounding the two pads) and the surface of the light source colloid to prevent the occurrence of partial LED non-brightness (or flickering) caused by the external gold force breaking inside the LED light source;
6. Since the high-power LED light source is a hot object, heat dissipation measures must be taken during installation and use. High thermal conductivity is required when assembling LED light source products
The number of heat-dissipating silicone grease (specification: solidification temperature ≥250°C, thermal conductivity ≥3.0) is evenly applied to the bottom of the light source, which is beneficial to the product to enhance the heat dissipation effect during use. The good heat dissipation structure can ensure the light decay of the product is smaller. Longer service life; do not apply light to the surface of the gel when installing on the luminaire;
7. It is recommended to use a soldering iron with a size of 1.8mm to control the soldering iron. The temperature can be controlled at 300 °C ± 10 °C, and the welding time is 5-6 seconds. It is best to add a solder ball with solder paste before soldering to strengthen the welding to prevent the welding and save the welding time. Avoid the rapid expansion of the silica gel due to the long welding time and high temperature, so that the gold wire pulls the broken lamp; before welding, it is best to weld the appropriate tin on the pad with the welding torch, which can strengthen the welding and prevent the false welding. Can save welding time;
8. The protective film plays a protective role on the LED light source during the process. Do not tear off the protective film before and after soldering to prevent debris and dust from sticking to the surface of the light source. Before lighting, the protective film must be removed to prevent the light source from igniting and melting at high temperature. Protective film, causing damage to the light source;
9. This product belongs to constant current type components. Do not use constant voltage drive; otherwise, color and brightness will be inconsistent. When the ambient temperature rises, the junction temperature of the LED light source increases, the internal resistance decreases, the LED light source current rises, affecting its life, and the LED is “burned out” seriously. Therefore, it is better to use a constant current source to ensure the light source is stable;
10, the desiccant is yellow or expired, the light source should be dehumidified with 60 ° ± 6 ° / 24 hours, and then used;
11. After aging 2H, the temperature of the light-emitting surface should not be higher than 120 degrees, the temperature of the negative electrode of the substrate should be lower than 80 degrees, and the temperature difference between the substrate and the outer casing should be within 20 degrees;
12. If the product is found to be abnormal (if it cannot be lit normally), please do not use it for welding, and contact our professional staff on the same day to solve the problem.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table